Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten with my best friend Phil




Speaking of dirt (see previous blog entry), I must be asking for some when posting this photo of my first day at kindergarten. Some say you learn more in kindergarten then you do the rest of your life. Well, I hope that I learned at least not to dress in shorts and dark socks like I did here, with hands in pockets. Next to me is my best buddy, Phil Calcutt. If you look close enough, you'll see our name tags, put there by our moms in case we forgot our names, I guess.

Forty three years after this picture was taken, Phil and I are still best buddies. He is now a powerhouse executive at Accenture, traveling the world to cure business of its inefficient ways, while I do what I can to keep out of trouble at The Farm. --john anderson

No comments: